Thursday, September 8, 2011

Let me apologize up front...since I learning how to tweak this Blog the way I want it, please be sure to open previous posts to view additional Note Cards.   (I'll figure this out soon, maybe! LOL) It's been a busy couple of days.  Lots of lunches with family and friends. Today I had lunch with a friend from our high school days (and her grown daughter)....so fun to spend a little time with old friends.     NFL Football kicks off tonight and of course, more NCAA Football Saturday.

All Note Cards posted are For Sale.   Some of the designs can, also, be found in TaDaGallery.com in New Smyrna Beach, FL and http://karankawavillage.com in Matagorda, TX.   However, the University of Florida Note Cards can only be purchased through me.   I'll be glad to send detailed information and price lists upon request.

I hope you enjoy the cards as much as I enjoy making them!

No comments:

Post a Comment