Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Today, being the last day of my 60th year, is the day that I finally get this "puppy" launched.   I can tweak it later (when I learn how to do such things).  LOL   With Fall and Winter right around the corner it means Thanksgiving and Christmas will be here before I know it.    In between training for the first Marathon my husband and I will be, hopefully,  participating in (2011 Marine Corps Marathon, DC, 30 October) I am busy getting the Fall and Christmas line of Note Cards designed.   Of course, I'm always open to custom orders.    I hope you will enjoy the previews I'll post and if you see something you'd like please contact me for ordering information.

Note Cards are 4.25"x5.5".   Envelopes are included with all designs.     I'll be posting more cards soon, so please check back often.   Hope you have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment